Monday, May 26, 2008

Our trip to Lincoln City






















Well we had a great time in Lincoln City. We left here the 18th and went to Junction City to see Don's sister. We had a good time with her. Then we were off to Lincoln City. Nicholas called several times asking where we were and when we were going to be there. We got there the same time he got out of school. We spent time visiting then Chris had to go to work, so we took Angela and Nicholas to dinner to a 60's cafe. Tuesday we went deep sea fishing. It was so cold, and the waves were so big and choppy. Don chummed the whole time. He fed the fish while I caught them. We limited out. Well I think I caught my limit and half of his. He did catch some between barfing over the rail of the boat!! The waves were getting so big and strong you couldn't stand without being thrown across the boat or overboard!! So they had to take the boat back, then cancelled all the other boat trips for the day. So we were pretty lucky. Then that night we spent time with the kids. Nicholas came to the motel with us and I gave Chris and Angela money for a date. We swam at the Motel until I was so exausted!! Nicholas stayed there with us and slept on a cot. Wednesday we spent the whole day with the kids. Chris and Angela both had the day off, and Nicholas had no school. We went to the "Oregon Coast Aquarium". That was alot of fun. We were going to go to the Science Center but they were closed of course!! Then we had dinner at Izzy's. Since we were leaving the next morning we said our good byes. Of course I bawled and bawled and bawled.............I just hate leaving them. We got home Thursday evening. It's nice to be away yet nice to get back home. It would have been better if I could have bring my kids with me. Well Nicholas wants to live with me "forever", so he is coming the day after school. We'll see how long it lasts. He is so damn cute!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and Don. Is he really that big.... or are you really that little???

Glad to see you're having some fun! I'm keeping a good eye out for your other kids. Miss you!

Cali said...

Alright, it's time for a new blog, sister!! ;) Are you having fun with Nicolas?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cal... the pressure is on!! New blog, new blog, new blog, new blog, new blog, new blog, new blog, new blog....

(this is why i don't blog... i hate the pressure)

new blog, new blog, new blog, new blog..... sure love ya!

Denise said...

okay, you're right Cali!! It's time!!!! So now the pressure is on, I can feel the heat! I'm going to do a new blog! I am so blog dyslexic!!