Thursday, May 1, 2008

2 Days of Broken Knee...........

Well I am barely surviving this whole ordeal. I just hate not being able to do anything. I have been working out at the gym an hour before work and now I can't do that. I love working out, I have been doing it now for 3 weeks. It gives me so much more energy and makes me in a much better mood. Not that I was in a horrible mood, maybe just a little bit at times. Well I have all kinds of pretty colors on my knee and elbows now. Different colors of blues, purples, yellows and oranges. The swelling on my knee has gone down, but still some there. I can't wait to get this over with and go back to being normal, okay normal for me. I thought maybe I needed to walk it out, well that wasn't such a good idea. You know what they say, nurses make the worse patients. Oh well!!

No comments: