Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am so pathetic!!!






























Well today while walking into work, I did a nose dive on the pavement. My arms were so full I couldn't catch myself. Therefore my full weight went down on my knee, then I slid on my elbows. Did I feel stupid or what especally since there were about 15 officers there that saw the whole thing not to mention we have camera's every where that are constantly rolling. I'm sure it will show up on You Tube any time. Every one was concerned and helped me up, but my pride was already shot. They kept asking me if I were okay and I told them "I'm fine". Well as I was walking into the instituation, my left knee was hurting so bad not to mention my elbows that looked like hamburger and bleeding. By the time I got into the medical department my knee looked like a purple baseball and I could hardly walk. So I had to fill out an entire tree's worth of paper work, then I went to urgent care. They did an x-ray and she, the nurse paractioner, said she thinks there is a crack in my knee cap and a torn Tendon but there was so much swelling and blood in the knee she couldn't say for sure. So we are treating it as though it is. I'm going to my Orthopedic Surgeon that has repaired my shoulders 4 times and my other knee just two months ago. He is going to die when he see's me coming, or pee his pants!! I am about bionic by now. Well now my nickname at work is "Tumbleina"

1 comment:

Cali said...

My gosh that sucks!